✓ Protection devices in HZ,
✓ Threat assessment
✓ Surveillance & Counter-surveillance,
– Mobile surveillance, urban, infiltration,
– Covers (live/unlive),
– Night Surveillance,
– Covert and counter surveillance,
– Releasing from being bound by rope, handcuffs,
– Combating psychological abuse,
– Any physical attack in a vehicle,
– Adapted medicine
✓ Combat First Aid TECC,
– Medicine in a combat environment,
– Bleeding and tourniquet management,
– Musculoskeletal injuries and braces,
– Environmental (climatic) emergencies,
– Hostage and casualty evacuation procedure,
– Tactical medical kit equipment.
✓ Drill in CQB -Close Quarter Combat-,
– Evolution in CQB (Combat in Enclosed Environments),
– Clearance in limited visibility,
– Tactical planning,
– Dealing with traps in a building,
– Teamwork with limited communication.
✓ T.P.C.R. (Techniques Professionnelles de Combats Rapprochés)
✓ Kamikazes, car bombs, IED and Alarm
✓ Evacuation and extraction.
✓ Escorts and urban movement exercises.
S.M.A.T Training is a professional structure of actors and operators from conventional medical circles and both state structures and private structures.