T.E.C.C. level 3 COMBAT MEDIC (TACTICAL EMERGENCY CASUALTY CARE)
TECC level 3 is a CIVILO-Operational version based on the TCCC guidelines.
This training course allows students to acquire the best actions and practices in order to be able to stabilize an injured person (polytrauma) according to clear and hierarchical guidelines and to precise according and endorsed drills. This training courses gives a complete understanding of the different processes.
Mostly practical but also supported by theoretical knowledge of anatomy, physiology and trauma, this course is essential both in the civilian environment and in the operational environment, hostile or not.
- Musculoskeletal injuries (fractures of the arms, legs, pelvis, feet, skull)
- Thoracic lesions (chest seal with valve, decompression needle, thoracic asymmetry)
- Spinal cord injury (spinal cord injury and trauma, use of FERNO)
- Wound management
- Head injuries (head injuries, CAPNO propaq sensor)
- Abdominal pain
- Decompression splint for legs and arms
- Emergency cardiovascular care
- Understand cardiovascular pharmacology, prepare and administer essential cardiovascular drugs
- Cardiac breathing
- Cardiac arrest rhythms (tachycardias and bradycardias)
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Hot and cold emergency
- Animal poisoning